Fulham centre for Health is operating on the following days:
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 8:00 – 18:30
Please note: you can call on 0203 313 4100 Monday 08:00 – 20:00 Tuesday- Friday 8:00 – 18:30 and Saturday 09:00 – 13:00 for a telephone appointment; for both sites.
Hammersmith centre for health
Fulham centre for Health
The NHS is starting to deliver the COVID-19 vaccine, in line with the government’s priority list of which people will get it first. This is a very exciting development and we want to be clear about how it will work for local people. The NHS will get in touch with you directly when it is your turn to be vaccinated. Please don’t contact your practice, doctor or the NHS asking about vaccination; this is not a service that you are able to book in advance. You will be contacted when it is your turn to be vaccinated in the weeks and months ahead.
So please remember:
- Don’t contact the NHS to seek a COVID-19 vaccine, we will contact you when it is your time for the vaccine
- When we do contact you, please follow the information given to know when and where to get your vaccine
- Keep your appointment once it is made
- The vaccine is safe. The NHS only offers vaccinations to the public once experts have signed off that it is safe to do so
- Vaccine centres are being set up across the eight boroughs of NW London over the coming weeks. We are getting everything ready so we can start vaccinating as soon as we start receiving the vaccine
- We will vaccinate in order of priority, following national guidance
- Please continue to follow the national public health guidance to control the virus and save lives – Hands – Face – Space. COVID-19 is still very prevalent and highly infectious: the risk of catching it is the same as ever for people who have not been vaccinated. There is more information about the COVID-19 vaccine on both the Government and the NHS websites, please take time to click on these links and read through these pages if you want to find out more.
FULHAM CENTRE FOR HEALTH WILL BE OPEN ON TUESDAY’S AND FRIDAY’S FOR PATIENTS THAT REQUIRE A FACE TO FACE NURSE AND GP APPOINTMENT.
PLEASE CALL ON 020 3313 4100, FOR AN INITIAL TELEPHONE TRIAGE APPOINTMENT.
THE BELOW WILL STILL APPLY FOR MONDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY AND SATURDAY.
All Hammersmith and Fulham centres for Health Patients from both sites, that call for an appointment will be booked a telephone triage appointment for a GP to call from Hammersmith branch.
All repeat Prescription request for both sites should be sent to email@example.com. The normal 48 hours will apply.
Please note that the online appointments is switched off until further notice. I apologise for the inconvenience this will cause